Course Duration: 6 months (* 24 sessions - 2hr each session)
Course Fees: Rs 12500 /- Only
(*All Fees are Non Refundable & Non Transferable)
* All Fees Subject to change without notice
* (Fees Paid will be for 1 Year, if course not completed by student in 1 Year he/she will have to reenroll for another 1 Year by paying prevailing fees)
* All Course Durations are only estimates -Actual course duration might vary depending on how the student completes all levels of learning in the sequential order as specified by the Academy.
Course Fees Include:
Theory + Practical
Basic Level Course Fees Rs 12500 (6 mths / 24 sessions)
1. Practice of syllables (varna) on Bayan and Dayan, first separate and then conjoint
2. Practice of combinations of syllables
3. i) Thekas of Teental, Jhaptal, Ektal, Rupak, Dadra, Keherva, ii) Dugun and Chaugun of Thekas of above Talas
4. Two simple tihais in each of the above talas
5. Four Theka Prakars in Teental
6. Four Mukhada and Mohara in Teental
7. In Teental two basic kayadas and relas with four Paltas and Tihai in Dugun Laya
8. Recitation (padhant) of all the above matter with tali and khali
Intermediate Level Rs 12500 - (6 mths / 24 sessions)
1. Practice and knowledge of the course of previous year’s course is essential
2. Practice of combinations of special syllables (varna)
3. Thekas of Chartal, Sooltal, Tilwara, Addachautal with Dugun
4. Two simple tihais of Chartal and Sooltal
5. Four theka prakars in Roopak and Jhaptal
6. Four Mukhada, Tukada and Moharas in Roopak, Jhaptal, Ektal
7. In Teental two basic Kayadas, one Rela with four Paltas and tihai in Dugun
8. Practice of previous year compositions in chaugun laya
9. Recitation (padhant) of all the matter learnt with tali and khali
Advanced Level Course Fees Rs 12500 - (6 mths / 24 sessions)
1. Practice and knowledge of previous year’s course is essential.
2. Practice of combinations of advanced syllables (varna).
3. Thekas of Dhumali, Khemta, Addha, and Punjabi with dugun.
4. Four Theka prakars in Ektal and Adachautal.
5. Eight Theka prakars in Dadra and Keherwa.
6. Four Mukhada, Tukada and Moharas in Ektal, Adachautal, Rupak and Jhaptal
7. Two simple parans in Chautal and Sooltal
8. Two simple Laggis in Dadra and Keherwa
9. Four tihais in Present and Previous years’ talas
10. Complete Tabla solo in Teental with following compositions (one in each): Simple Uthan, Kayada, (four paltas with tihai), Rela (four Paltas with Tihai), Gat Kayada (four Paltas with Tihai), Bant (four Paltas with Tihai), Tukada, Paran, Mukhara, Mohara.
Join the Most Economical and the Most Productive Tabla Classes in Pune.
Devs Music Academy offers a variety of music courses in Pune such as Guitar classes in Pune, Casio classes in Pune, Drums classes in Pune, Flute classes in Pune, Violin classes in Pune, Mouthorgan Classes in Pune, Mandolin classes in Pune, Tabla classes in Pune, Hindustani Classical Vocals Singing classes in Pune, Western Singing classes in Pune, Dance classes in Pune, Salsa classes in Pune, Acting classes in Pune, Saxophone classes in Pune, Drawing and Painting classes in Pune and some Professional courses such as DJ Mixing courses in Pune, Sound Engineering courses in Pune, Photography courses in Pune, Music Therapy courses and Music Management courses in Pune
Devs Music has been teaching music since 1996.