Sound Engineering Online Course
SOUND ENGINEERING COURSE (Online Course Mode)
"Career Opportunity in Music Industry"
"Online Course Option"
Course Fees: Rs 144000 /-*Only
* All Fees Subject to Change * One Year COURSE* + 1 MONTH LIVE INTERNSHIP
* All fees are Non Refundable & Non Transferable
* All Course Durations are only estimates -Actual course duration might vary depending on how the student completes all levels of learning in the sequential order as specified by the Academy.
The aim of this program is to prepare you for a career in the professional sound industry. Students will learn to understand the complex technology and associated production techniques by undertaking extensive practical activities within the facilities. You will be taught the important underlying principals of Audio.
The Diploma in Sound Engineering is geared towards students intending to work as professional sound engineers. It offers a comprehensive program taught by professional faculties in which students learn about recording, mixing, production, mastering, live sound, digital audio workstations, career management and industry skills. This six months course of study consists of six modules, each specializing in a particular area of music production and sound recording:
- Module 1: Mastering one Instrument Guitar or Synthesizer
- Module 2: Introduction to Music Production & Music Composition
- Module 3: Sound Design
- Module 4: Sound Engineering
- Module 5: Mixing, Mastering (PROTOOLS / NUENDO / AUDITION & Many More DAWs)
- Module 6: Music Industry Project
Course Syllabus in Details
- Intro, audio and acoustics subdisciplines, survey Fundamental quantities, Fourier review, mass and vibration Damping, complex exponential solutions, forced oscillation.
- Resonance, electrical circuit analogies, Acoustic wave equation.
- Harmonic plane waves, intensity, impedance Spherical waves, sound level, dB examples. Radiation from small source.
- Baffled simple source, piston radiation.
- Near field, far field Radiation impedance
- Environmental acoustics and noise criteria
- Relationships among music, audio, acoustics, and electronics
- Audio engineering introduction
- Audio engineering, units, concepts
- Studio electronics
- Analog storage history (tape, LP disc history)
- Digital audio, Audio DSP, Multimedia audio, MP3, etc.
- SMPTE and synchronization, MIDI
- Digital audio
- How microphones are designed and used, correct microphone placement
- The ins and outs of signal flow and patch bays
- How analog consoles work, In-depth study of analog consoles
- Audio processing
- Pro Tools and few other DAWs.
- Available audio plugins and how they work
- Signal processing and compressors
- How to perform a professional mix-down
- How various studios are designed and how their monitors work
- Electronic music and beat matching Sync and automation
- Recording and mixing ins and outs
- Surround mixing
- Dealing with clients
The course consists of two classes per week of two hours each, with ample studio practice time plus unlimited instrument practice time. Class sizes are strictly limited to enhance learning experience. Course comprises of 3 Midterm exams and 1 comprehensive final exam.
Join the Most Economical and the Most Productive Sound Engineering online courses in Pune.
Devs Music Academy
Devs Music Academy offers a variety of music courses in Pune such as Guitar classes in Pune, Casio classes in Pune, Drums classes in Pune, Flute classes in Pune, Violin classes in Pune, Mouthorgan Classes in Pune, Mandolin classes in Pune, Tabla classes in Pune, Hindustani Classical Vocals Singing classes in Pune, Western Singing classes in Pune, Dance classes in Pune, Salsa classes in Pune, Acting classes in Pune, Saxophone classes in Pune, Drawing and Painting classes in Pune and some Professional courses such as DJ Mixing courses in Pune, Sound Engineering courses in Pune, Photography courses in Pune, Music Therapy courses and Music Management courses in Pune.
Devs Music has been teaching music since 1996.