DIPLOMA IN SOUND ENGINEERING
DIPLOMA IN SOUND ENGINEERING (University Affiliated Diploma)
"Career Opportunity in Music Industry"
"Online Option Also Available"
Course Fees: Rs 40000 /-*Only (*Get a University Affiliated Diploma)
* All Fees Subject to Change without notice * One Year MONTHS COURSE** + 1 MONTH LIVE INTERNSHIP
* * All Course Durations are only estimates -Actual course duration might vary depending on how the student completes all levels of learning in the sequential order as specified by the Academy.
** Certificate of Completion will be issued only after successfully passing the Exams in >40% Marks.
* * On top of appearing and passing all Exams conducted from time to time by the institute, Submitting Projects and Assignments on time is Mandatory for completing the course.
The aim of this program is to prepare you for a career in the professional sound industry. Students will learn to understand the complex technology and associated production techniques by undertaking extensive practical activities within the facilities. You will be taught the important underlying principals of Audio.
The Diploma in Sound Engineering is geared towards students intending to work as professional sound engineers. It offers a comprehensive program taught by professional faculties in which students learn about recording, mixing, production, mastering, live sound, digital audio workstations, career management and industry skills. This one year course of study consists of six modules, each specializing in a particular area of music production and sound recording:
Devs Music - University Affiliated "Diploma in Sound Engineering"
Duration: 1 Year
Fees: Rs 40000/- (Batches start every Saturday)
Paper 1 (Theory) Basics to Post Production: Foundation of Editing, Audio alignments in Editing, Audio in Post Production, Non Linear Editing, Interfacing Equipment
Paper 2 (Theory) Audio Recording Techniques: Basics of Recording, Live Recording Techniques, Studio Recording Techniques, Dynamic Interfacing Techniques, Digital Recording Techniques
Paper 3 (Theory) Advanced Recording Techniques: Radio Recording Techniques, Live Recording Techniques, Studio Recording and Studio Acoustics, Television Audio Recording Techniques, OB VAN and DSNG
Paper 4 (Practical) Audio Lab:
Full Audio Post Production for 5 Minutes Short Film – video dubbings, Sound effects and music postings and premixing and final mixing, IT tracks.
(OR) 20 Secs, 30 Secs, 1 min music jingle production (only audio) using digital recording techniques with voice overs and without voice using live and electronic music instruments and MIDI controls, multi language backups, IT tracks.
- Module 1: Mastering Musical Instruments Guitar and Synthesizer
- Module 2: Introduction to Music Production & Music Composition
- Module 3: Sound Design
- Module 4: Sound Engineering
- Module 5: Mixing, Mastering (PROTOOLS / NUENDO / AUDITION & Many More DAWs)
- Module 6: Music Industry Project
Course Syllabus in Details
- Intro, audio and acoustics subdisciplines, survey Fundamental quantities, Fourier review, mass and vibration Damping, complex exponential solutions, forced oscillation.
- Resonance, electrical circuit analogies, Acoustic wave equation.
- Harmonic plane waves, intensity, impedance Spherical waves, sound level, dB examples. Radiation from small source.
- Baffled simple source, piston radiation.
- Near field, far field Radiation impedance
- Environmental acoustics and noise criteria
- Relationships among music, audio, acoustics, and electronics
- Audio engineering introduction
- Audio engineering, units, concepts
- Studio electronics
- Analog storage history (tape, LP disc history)
- Digital audio, Audio DSP, Multimedia audio, MP3, etc.
- SMPTE and synchronization, MIDI
- Digital audio
- How microphones are designed and used, correct microphone placement
- The ins and outs of signal flow and patch bays
- How analog consoles work, In-depth study of analog consoles
- Audio processing
- Pro Tools and few other DAWs.
- Available audio plugins and how they work
- Signal processing and compressors
- How to perform a professional mix-down
- How various studios are designed and how their monitors work
- Electronic music and beat matching Sync and automation
- Recording and mixing ins and outs
- Surround mixing
- Dealing with clients
The course consists of two classes per week of two hours each, with ample studio practice time plus unlimited instrument practice time. Class sizes are strictly limited to enhance learning experience. Course comprises of 6 Midterm exams and 1 comprehensive final exam.
Why Join Devs Music Academy Sound Engineering Diploma?
· Get a University Affiliated Diploma in Sound Engineering
. Full Flexibility with Class Timings.
· Professional faculties.
· Job oriented practical course.
· Affordable Course Fees.
*Placement assistance is for students who earn first class and have paid full fees.
* Images used are for illustration purpose only.
Terms & Conditions
* All fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
* All Course Durations are only estimates -Actual course duration will depend on the student completing all levels of learning as specified by the Academy. Certificate of Completion will be issued only after successfully passing the Exams in >40% Marks.
* Submitting of all Projects and Assignments before the given deadlines is compulsory.
* Minimum attendance required for all courses is 70%.
* Completing all Assignments and Projects on time, maintaining Minimum attendance of 70% and Passing all Exams conducted from time to time will mean the Course is completed and a Certificate will be issued.
* Sound Engineering placement assistance stands only for students completing the above conditions and Passing all the Exams in First Class >60% Marks and should have Paid the full fees.
Join the Most Economical and the Most Productive University Affiliated Sound Engineering courses in Pune.
Devs Music Academy
Devs Music Academy offers a variety of music courses in Pune such as Guitar classes in Pune, Casio classes in Pune, Drums classes in Pune, Flute classes in Pune, Violin classes in Pune, Mouthorgan Classes in Pune, Mandolin classes in Pune, Tabla classes in Pune, Hindustani Classical Vocals Singing classes in Pune, Western Singing classes in Pune, Dance classes in Pune, Salsa classes in Pune, Acting classes in Pune, Saxophone classes in Pune, Drawing and Painting classes in Pune and some Professional courses such as DJ Mixing courses in Pune, Sound Engineering courses in Pune, Photography courses in Pune, Music Therapy courses and Music Management courses in Pune.
Devs Music has been teaching music since 1996.